With the cost of education becoming quite a costly affair, a lot of talented students are unable to fulfil their dream for higher studies. Today, the need for Humanities Scholarships and Fellowships in India is compelling and critical for our students more than ever before.
There are many public and private organizations in India that help talented students in need of financial assistance. The Vinod & Saryu Doshi Foundation is one such non-profit charity trust that supports initiatives in the fields of Art & Culture, Education, and Community. This foundation extends its support towards education by setting up a rigorous and challenging Post Graduate Fellowships in Liberal Arts & Sciences.
The main aim of the fellowship program is to enhance higher education by giving an opportunity to academically bright students who have the drive to succeed but are unable to do so due to their financial challenges.
Eligibility for Saryu Doshi Post Graduate Fellowships 2018:
- Saryu Doshi Post Graduate Fellowships supports students of Indian nationality who have received acceptance at a University abroad to pursue post-graduation studies commencing for August or September or October 2018.
- The Fellowships are applicable to the fields of Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, and
- The maximum amount for the Fellowship is up to Rs 3 lakhs per candidate, which will be payable as a one-time
- The last day to submit the application for Saryu Doshi Post Graduate Fellowship 2018 is May 7th,
- Candidates studying in the final year of the degree or equivalent may also apply for this fellowship provided they are able to submit their final year certificates before May 07th, 2018.
- For more details on this program, candidates can visit: http://vsdf.org
VSDF is one of the most recognized organizations that offers Humanities Scholarships and fellowships in India. VSDF has spent a considerable part of their lives supporting causes in the fields of Art & Culture, Education, and Community. Thanks to all the kind people working under this foundation, and the owners who are supporting the trust financially, in fulfilling and enhancing the less fortunate student’s life both financially and mentally. Else it would be difficult for our skilled students to fulfill their dreams in case of lack of support.